MVR – Motor Vehicle Report
- All drivers must be 23 years of age or older.
- All drivers must have a valid TX Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). If they have a CDL from a different state, you must provide the MVR in order to be submitted for review to be added to your policies. Once, the company reviews the eligibility to be added, the driver must obtain a Texas CDL within 30 days of being added to your policies.
- All drivers must have at least 2 full years experience. Some insurance carriers require 3 full years of experience.
- Drivers over the age of 65 should provide a current, certified long form physical certificate.
- A current motor vehicle report will be required on each driver including new and replacement drivers. Drivers with 3 major violations within the past 36 or 60 months are not eligible.