Be ready to provide the following details to your agency or insurance carrier when reporting a claim:
1. Date, time, and location of the accident
2. Advise if there are any Injuries.
3. If available, provide police report.
4. Provide your driver’s name and your company vehicle year, make, model, and vin#.
5. Identify who is at fault and present a detailed statement from the driver involved in the accident.
6. Provide photos of damage to vehicle(s) – ensure license plate(s) are visible.
7. If the other party is a transportation company, provide their USDOT#, MC# along with their insurance information.